The Series 2 Club Forum Archives
November 17, 2019, 03:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please register for our new forum at:-
 www.series2club.co.uk/new_forum/index.php

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  |  Home  
Author Topic: seat question  (Read 252 times)
2aornot2a

« on: September 07, 2019, 01:29:53 AM »

Does anyone know if the dimensions of seats are the same across the run of 2 and 2a trucks and their variants?

I'm asking because I have a shoddy set of seats from a '70 2a 88" I'd like to refinish/recover before retrieving my '66 2a 109" pickup and I would hate to do the work on the seats only to find they didn't fit exactly...

I believe the seats I have are original bases for the driver/passenger, with later aftermarket backs, and an aftermarket seat and back for the middle seat. The 2 bases (driver and passenger) are basic (no pleating, etc.) whereas the other 4 pieces are "deluxe."

Thanks in advance.

Wittsend
Administrator ...
who is all knowing

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 11:18:40 AM »

Hello, welcome to our old forum.

We have moved to a new forum where you are more likely to get a speedy answer to your question.

PLEASE move over and register on the new forum   www.series2club.co.uk/new_forum/index.php

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  |  Home  

Jump to:  

If anyone has concerns about any of the postings here, please contact the Forum Administrator.
Please read our posting guidelines in the Terms of Use and our Disclaimer. The Series 2 Club Ltd. is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
By using this Forum you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Privacy Policy.
The Best Theme Green *