S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 602 needs a bath. TESTING  (Read 1025 times)

w3526602

• S2C Member
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • Member no : 3779
  • .:
602 needs a bath. TESTING
« on: August 26, 2019, 04:50:23 PM »

Hi,

I'm just testing that I can post drawings to the forum. I'll know in a couple of minutes. Fingers crossed.

The drawing is of my bungalow. The object is to install a bath, without losing the wheelchair accessible shower.

The drawing shows a bath where, at present there are two cupboards opening into the hall. In theory there is room for a 1700 x 750 bath. But I know (because I cut a hole in wall of the cupboard beside the front door) that the brickwork of the exterior wall, turns in alongside the porch, and projects into the cupboard.

That leaves me room for a 1200mm bath, or, a 1700 bath with a notched corner, fitted the wrong way round so that the projecting wall fits in the notch. Does anybody have any other ideas?

I'd also like to fit a high level "throne" (the porcelain bit is four inches higher than normal), so that "Madge (aka Your Majesty) does not have so far to drop.

PS. Fingers crossed, click POST

PPS. CANNOT SEND PICTURES IN THAT FORMAT. So delete picture, and try again. Any suggestions about how to change the format?  Maybe take a photo of drawing displayed on the screen, and send the photo???

Wittsend

• Administrator
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:
Re: 602 needs a bath. TESTING
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 04:55:36 PM »

Without knowing the file format your drawing is in - we can't help  :shakeinghead
Post the full file name.

Who's a then ?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.