S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: S2C membership just got better - New Additions to our Technical Library  (Read 1104 times)

Wittsend

• Administrator
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:

Following on from our indexed workshop manuals, our Canadian Area Rep has provided lots of "missing" service newsletters, which I have indexed.
These are available for viewing in the members section of the website under "Workshop" then "Service Newsletters".

We are now just missing 5 issues over the whole of the Series 2 production period and into the Series 3.

Of importance is the 1967 May issue describing the changes on chassis suffix D.
Arguably Land Rover should have re-named this "new" model - Series 3 and the Series 3s in 1971 could have been called Series 4s ???
But they didn't ...

If you are a S2C member, ask me for website access if you don't already have an account.

Who's a then ?

Adrian

• S2C Member
  • Chassis welder
  • Member no : 7072
  • .:

Can you remind me as a relative nubbiest- how to access your workshop manuals - having just received with much excitement my 200tdi from another very helpful series 2 club member!

Wittsend

• Administrator
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:

OK

I see you have a website access account as a member and was on the website a few weeks back.

You need to login to the website and navigate to "Workshop" on the menu bar.
There is then a drop down to the "Workshop Manuals" and you'll see all the manuals we have as thumbnails and a description.

:coffee

Only S2C members with an account will see this screen when they are "browsing" the internet and have logged on to the members section of the website.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.