S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeus Engineering  (Read 3178 times)

twomokes

• S2C Member
  • Gear shifter
  • Member no : 13
  • .:
Re: Zeus Engineering
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2021, 07:11:23 PM »

They are near Honiton,when I ordered mine I went down to see them and discuss the kits with them. They didn't have any sets available whilst I was there but got one put together and dispatched in about three days.
Res tam malae sunt quam putas, et inimici re vera te persequuntur

"quotEducatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis"quot

Member No13

CornwallDave

• S2C Member
  • Hub seal tester
  • Member no : 6471
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2021, 06:33:15 PM »

Well chased them again today. Someone took my number and promised they would call back in the morning but didn't. However I get a message last thing from DPD that i have a parcel on the way so it looks like it has been shipped. Hopefully there with be no problems with the product as really don't want to have to deal with them again  :shakeinghead

Raybis

• S2C Member
  • Hub seal tester
  • Member no : 3023
  • .:
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2021, 09:21:22 PM »

Looks like they are in the industrial units on Dunkeswell airfield.
Their fax number is 01404 which is Dunkeswell phone code. I often go through that way when going to Sidmouth so will have a look next time

Dopey

• S2C Member
  • Master of the oils
  • Member no : 8197
  • .:
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2021, 09:32:20 PM »

Well chased them again today. Someone took my number and promised they would call back in the morning but didn't. However I get a message last thing from DPD that i have a parcel on the way so it looks like it has been shipped. Hopefully there with be no problems with the product as really don't want to have to deal with them again  :shakeinghead

Tell me if you get it, I have an order as well, I'm in no rush but just need to know they are still in business.... this isn't good publicity for them, is it?
Roads? Who Needs Roads.

Get more than 3 pensioners together and they will form a committee.

Been with the S2C since 2002

CornwallDave

• S2C Member
  • Hub seal tester
  • Member no : 6471
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2021, 06:52:41 PM »

Tell me if you get it, I have an order as well, I'm in no rush but just need to know they are still in business.... this isn't good publicity for them, is it?

Yesterday I saw the DPD van stop down the road then drive up the road, next minute I get an email saying delivery refused, Zeus had put the wrong address on the delivery label. I managed to redirect the delivery using the DPD link.  Zeus also called me a 9pm to see why the delivery had been refused, I told them it was delivered to the wrong address which they blamed DPD for but went silent when I told them they had put the wrong house number on the parcel.

Anyway the kit arrived today and it look good.

AlexB

• S2C Member
  • Member of the socket set
  • Member no : 4139
  • .:
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2021, 10:27:26 PM »

if you ignore the posts about whether Zeus are in Honiton or Exeter, it's not bad overall !

The address is pretty clear on their website - I found it easily enough !
"Ne jetez plus ! Ce qui est inutile pour vous, est utile pour les autres" Abbé Pierre

Dopey

• S2C Member
  • Master of the oils
  • Member no : 8197
  • .:
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2021, 11:21:14 PM »

Yesterday I saw the DPD van stop down the road then drive up the road, next minute I get an email saying delivery refused, Zeus had put the wrong address on the delivery label. I managed to redirect the delivery using the DPD link.  Zeus also called me a 9pm to see why the delivery had been refused, I told them it was delivered to the wrong address which they blamed DPD for but went silent when I told them they had put the wrong house number on the parcel.

Anyway the kit arrived today and it look good.

Thanks m8
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.