S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The South East Rover Rally 2023  (Read 521 times)

Wittsend

• Administrator
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:
The South East Rover Rally 2023
« on: February 04, 2023, 06:03:16 PM »

4th June, Parham House, Palborough, RH20 4HS.

Dear Sir,

Hi,

I’m sending you details of the 2023 South East Rover Rally; run by the Rover P5 Club and RSR.

Could you please place these details in your clubs communications Magazines/forums/posts, to inform individual members of the rally and how to book.

If you need any more information, or the advert in a word.doc form please send back to me.

This rally is (as always) open to all Rovers and derivatives and we do accept other classics as visitors

Ray Pickett

The South East Rover Rally 2023
Run by Rover Enthusiasts ( P5club & R.S.R) - All Rovers welcome

Parham House & Gardens, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20 4HS
If using a sat nav, please use this postcode: RH20 4HR
Sunday 4th June    Commencing 10 o'clock –   Entry to the Rally is £7.00 per car
Dogs are welcome in the gardens and grounds. Please keep on a lead in formal areas.

PARHAM IS ONE OF THE COUNTRY'S FINEST ELIZABETHAN HOUSES, SET AT THE FOOT OF THE SOUTH DOWNS IN WEST SUSSEX. THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE HAS CHANGED LITTLE OVER THE CENTURIES AND REMAINS A FAMILY HOME.
The land was granted by King Henry VIII to Robert Palmer of Henfield, and on 28th January 1577 the foundation stone of the current House was laid by his two-year-old grandson Thomas, a custom thought to bring good luck. When he grew up, Thomas sold Parham to Thomas Bishopp, whose descendants lived here for eleven generations until 1922, when it was sold to the Hon. Clive and Alicia Pearson.
The House was in a very bad state of repair, and the Pearsons employed the architect Victor Heal to supervise renovation works during the 1920s and 1930s. Everything was done with the greatest care and sensitivity, with minute attention to detail and historical accuracy.
Entry to the house or grounds will be by individually purchased tickets at the group rate of £9.50 for gardens only, or £13.50 for Gardens and House. The discounted tickets will be available between 10am and 12 noon and should be purchased on the day prior to the venue opening.

Please send completed form below for entry to  :[email protected] Subject matter SERR
We would prefer you make entry/payment electronically £7.00 payment to:
The Rover P5 Owners Club; Account 91239864, sort code 40-47-22
From: (Insert First & Last Name, address & postcode)                 Please try to return by 20th  May 2023

Telephone number-optional ……………………………………………
I wish to attend the South East Rover Rally on Sunday 4th June at Parham House
My Payment for £7.00 was made on …………Date …with my cars registration number as reference.
(PLEASE make entry via electronic means. If you have to Cheques payable to ‘Ray Pickett’)

Please provide e-mail address:………………………………

Rover/Car (exact model):..……………………………………..……….. Registration No:…………..……     Year……….....
Pre-booked Entrance fee includes plaque.
If you cannot complete electronic entry I can deal with small numbers via post. Please return by
20th May. If postal Include a stamped self addressed envelope for the return of your entry card

Ray Pickett, 91 Upper Brighton Road, Worthing. BN14 9HZ.,  (payable to Ray Pickett ) and please, a stamped self addressed envelope for the return of your entry card
Who's a then ?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.