S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it Wittsend, or Wittsend, or Wittsend, or even Wittsend?  (Read 1928 times)

w3526602

• S2C Member
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • Member no : 3779
  • .:
Is it Wittsend, or Wittsend, or Wittsend, or even Wittsend?
« on: August 17, 2019, 03:30:08 PM »

Hi,

When I want to log onto this forum, I key SERIES into the space at top of page, and am then presented with four choices.

Similarly, WITTSEND gives me two choices. I solved that one (I hope) by looking  up CLUB CONTACTS in a Built to Last.

Thinks ... would it be usefull to copy that page into your PC, so you always have it available when you want to sent an e-mail?

I suspect Alan can improve on that suggestion ... as he does.  :-X

Me? I can stick it in PHOTOBUCKET, which I think make it available anywhere in the world, and on any PC. ???

Wittsend

• Administrator
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:
Re: Is it Wittsend, or Wittsend, or Wittsend, or even Wittsend?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 05:36:31 PM »

Not quite sure what you are wanting to achieve here....

After finding and logging into this forum - add it to your bookmarks or favourites.

I'm using the Firefox browser today, but they (browsers) all have similar options.

1) Select the "Bookmarks"
One option there is to add a link to your browser's menu bar. Note - you'll get a little Land Rover icon. You can edit the name of the bookmark to something shorter like - S2C Forum.
2) And here is the "hot link" short cut. No need to remember or search for the forum again.

Now, if you mean where can you find the contact details of the S2C officers - then they are always printed inside the back page of your B2L magazine.
OR
You can log into the members section of the website and they are all listed on the "Club Officials" page under the Club Services option on the menu bar.

OR
You can wait until the autumn issue of B2L where we hope to have an article about the club's web services and the changes we've gone through this summer.

:cheers
Who's a then ?

w3526602

• S2C Member
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 10:52:17 PM »

Hi Alan.

It's late, dawn approaches ... iI thoght it best not to digest your last mail before going to bed.

I click the S2 link on my browser bar (hey! I'm getting quite PC eloquent), an the screen goes straight to the log-on page ... but gives me a choice of four links.

I really must discipline myself to click the right one. It's an age thing.

Barbara is making bedtime noises, so I'll copy and send those four links in the morning. Maybe you can/will tell me how to decimate quarter my options.

w3526602

• S2C Member
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 07:22:53 AM »

Hi Wittsend,

I concentrated while logging on this morning.

Log onto AOL.

Key S2 into browser bar. Get presented with a choice of four club links.

Click second one down, which brought me straight here.

Fingers crossed that I can remember which one to click. (Kim, my GSD bitch could only count up to one. Choice confused her.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 22 queries.