S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OT ish: Massive looking Heater Box in an S3 - what is it?  (Read 2275 times)

100+9

OT ish: Massive looking Heater Box in an S3 - what is it?
« on: January 11, 2020, 05:46:45 PM »

Seen in an S3 on offer with an Oxfordshire Trader.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201911294877957?onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&make=LAND%20ROVER&sort=relevance&advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=lu61ee&radius=1500&model=SERIES%20III&page=2&modal=photos

Clearly there's little point in asking the trader, and the PO responsible for this will be long gone with his cheque, but the heater looks large and neat. A great big heater box. These unfortunately are all the pix I've got. I'd guess this came out of a coiler? If not,  chances of any of you recognising it come slim, but I'll throw it at you anyway. Until i saw this, and minded to me having an S3 Santana Bulkhead, I thought shoving a TD5 heater in was good going. Anyone?

100+9

Re: OT ish: Massive looking Heater Box in an S3 - what is it?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 11:10:27 AM »

The traffic count on this is now quite high. Although we  understand your pain, some of you own coilers so would know one when they see it. Hence, this is not an ex-coiler box. Shame, someone's found a decent trick.  Suspect this mystery is set to remain unsolved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.