S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Check your membership details on the B2L address sheet  (Read 466 times)

Chris Mortimer

• Hub seal tester
  • Member no : 399
  • .:
  • Oskars Custodian
Check your membership details on the B2L address sheet
« on: June 07, 2023, 07:04:55 PM »

As a lot of people have already spotted, the page with your address printed on, used to send out your B2L, looks a little different for this edition.  As indicated on the address side of the page, the reverse of the sheet contains some membership details for you to check.  To provide everyone with the best communication possible it is good to make sure the details we have about you are correct and up to date.  People move home, change their mobile number or email address, you can't remember to update everyone of these changes.  The B2L address sheet provides you with a quick check to see if what we know is correct.

Over the past couple of days it's been really good to receive emails and phone calls from people with their corrections and vehicle details, thank you, we had a lot of old information  :o.  Lastly I would like to add that you may want to think which bin you use where you discard the address sheet.  Maybe place it in the burning bin or whatever you do with your post that contains your details, it's worth a second thought.

Thank you.
Anglia Area Rep
Membership Secretary
Postal Secretary

crumbly65

• S2C Member
  • Master of the oils
  • Member no : 912
  • .:
  • "Life is far too important to be taken seriously"
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 09:47:22 PM »

Quote from: Chris Mortimer link :=topic=14221.msg153676#msg153676 date=1686161095
Lastly I would like to add that you may want to think which bin you use where you discard the address sheet.  Maybe place it in the burning bin or whatever you do with your post that contains your details, it's worth a second thought.

I had exactly the same thought Chris, and once I had provided you with my updated details, I put my address sheet in my shredder.  A very wise thought and reminder…… Thanks.

oilstain

• S2C Member
  • Member of the socket set
  • Member no : 3140
  • .:
  • Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 08:32:09 AM »

I also shread all such info that I dont wish to file/keep but my local council say all shreaded paper must go in the garden waste bin, not the waste paper bin, as you get older you just wonder why :stars
I did used to burn these thing in the garden but those next door say such smoke is a danger to health :stars but as yet no mention of the  :Tdi

Wittsend

• Administrator
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • .:
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 11:05:20 AM »

It's nuts ...

... and we have discussed endlessly on here. Each council seems to have it's own rules on what can be recycled  :thud

Sensitive stuff, I shred and it goes in our green recycling bin.
But most stuff with our names & address goes in the green bin, as is.
If someone wants to sit pouring through my rubbish - then good luck to them.
So far no one has hacked or scammed me by this route as far as I know.
There are easier ways to get my email and phone number.

:-\
Did you know that the wrapper is biodegradable ?
We were one of the first to use such a wrapper  :first

But it's right that we alert you to be careful with your personal details.

All ready quite a few of you have read the flyer and checked/updated your details to your club membership.
We don't want members missing out on their B2Ls.

:RHD
Who's a then ?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.