S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can anyone help with 109 storage north west?  (Read 455 times)

Ratty2A

• S2C Member
  • Hub seal tester
  • Member no : 7332
  • .:
Can anyone help with 109 storage north west?
« on: September 18, 2022, 02:20:56 AM »

Just testing the water here. I’m in early negotiation to buy another SIIA 109 project vehicle, non running.

I do have a couple of project vehicles in a storage unit locally, but it’s full and they won’t have any spare space for around 12 weeks. Which means I’d need to walk away from the purchase of the new one.

But thought it might be worth asking if any club members had the space to store it for me in the intervening time?

I’d have it delivered on a trailer and could pop up to unload it and to get it moved into a corner.

I’d obviously be happy to pay some beer money for its lodgings. I’d be looking for somewhere reasonably secure, maybe a barn or the corner of a yard. Once my storage space comes free I could obviously pick it up again.

If anyone might be able to help let me know and we can have a chat by phone. It’s not worth much so the storage costs would need to be quite modest unfortunately.

Thank you very much.

Matt Reeves

• S2C Member
  • Master of the oils
  • Member no : 6086
  • .:
Re: Can anyone help with 109 storage north west?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 06:14:40 AM »

I could possibly help out, but I'm in north Wales (Barmouth) it would be outside, but secure.

Ratty2A

• S2C Member
  • Hub seal tester
  • Member no : 7332
  • .:
Re: Can anyone help with 109 storage north west?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 12:01:33 AM »

Matt - thank you very much. That would actually work well - we’re just in the process of buying a new house on the Cheshire/wales border so it’s not a million miles away.

I’lll keep the negotiations on the new car warm and if it looks like it’s going to be possible for me to buy it then I’ll drop you a message so we can arrange a chat to see if it works for you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.