S2C Forum Archives

Advanced search  

News:

Our new forum is open for business:-  New Forum
To use the new forum you will need to re-register.

Please don't post anything on this forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris Gregson  (Read 649 times)

Peter Holden

• S2C Vehicle Registration Officer
  • Director
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • Member no : 4528
  • .:
  • Peter Holden
Chris Gregson
« on: May 13, 2022, 10:32:34 AM »

For those who knew Chris who died 2 years ago I have had a message from Lee his son.

Chris's dad George died at the beginning of this week and his funeral is on Monday 30th May

As part of the celebration of George's life the family are taking the opportunity to celebrate Chris' too as they weren't able to do that at the time due to COVId restrictions.  (Chris didnt even have a funeral but that was hsi wish)

The family have offered the invitation to anyone who knew Chris toattend the celebration at Fence Gate Restaurant, Wheatley Lane, BB12 9EE on Monday 30th May from 12.00 noon, where a buffet lunch will be provided.

I shall be going and it would be good for the family to see people that Chris spoke about as the club was such a big part of his life.

If you think there is a possibility that you could be there can you let me know so that I can pass the information on to Lee to help with catering

Peter
A Yorkshireman on missionary duty in Lancashire

w3526602

• S2C Member
  • Lord of the Bearings
  • Member no : 3779
  • .:
Re: Chris Gregson
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 09:21:00 PM »

Hi Peter,

I'd like to come, but Barbara's health restrictions prevent me being away from home for longer than it takes to take Wilkie to his daily walker. ( I no longer do walking, and Barbara is confined to bed 24/7, with nurses calling four time daily).

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.